Monday, April 13, 2009
Personal Narrative
I have been thinking about what my personal narrative could be about throughout the past week and I immediately thought my family. After filming them yesterday I am having some issues because I don't know what to focus on. My family is a big group of storytellers and I thought that connecting that to all of the stories that I tell may be interesting. Also our love for food and how it brings us together was another aspect. I filmed for a few hours yesterday and I think if I keep re-watching it I may be able to pull an idea out of it. But as of now I am pretty confused. I thought for sure after the holiday yesterday I would know exactly what I wanted to do but I am having trouble. I was also thinking of comparing myself to my mother because of how similar we are and how much I have become my mother. Capturing that would be difficult because it would be easy for me to capture my mother but for me to capture myself doing things like my mother, I don't know if I would be able to do that. If you could give me some feedback about these thoughts it would be great and I will continue to explore this later on tonight when I get back to school and I am finished traveling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment